Benjamin caden

They have been discontinued
Discontinued! Wow, that will leave a hole in Benjamin/Crosman lineup :(. Despite being Turkish sourced those were nice rifles.

Unless they plan to fill that hole with a Gen 3 SL Marauder and maybe a new side lever, like the new Umarex Zelos or the FX Impact but minus a couple of hundred O-rings and wiggly barrel.

This is the same rifle as a Cayden, but with a nicer stock.

It is currently out of stock from this supplier, but you can sign up to be notified when back in stock.

I have both a Cayden and RexiMex Daystar - I assure you that they are identical mechanically - just cosmetic differences.

-Ed

Reactions: Hapo
Yes. All Reximex is gone
does that mean the parts are going to be hard to find?
You couldn’t buy parts from Crosman to begin with. Everything they have is only for warranty.
I have seal kits on my site. I put a large order in of ex valves through Crosman to reximex but that will be over very soon.

Here you go… pretty one too!

Discontinued! Wow, that will leave a hole in Benjamin/Crosman lineup :(. Despite being Turkish sourced those were nice rifles.

Unless they plan to fill that hole with a Gen 3 SL Marauder and maybe a new side lever, like the new Umarex Zelos or the FX Impact but minus a couple of hundred O-rings and wiggly barrel.
Trust me it does not leave a large hole. As a matter of fact most at Crosman are happy they are gone in more ways then one if that says anything. I'll leave you with this, Crosman is on the right path for the future of the company in many many ways. As a consumer at this point in the game I can see why you would think it leaves a hole. Think of it as just a part of the puzzle that needed to be done to move forward ;)
FYI, the Reximex guns were technically discontinued back in December.

Trust me it does not leave a large hole. As a matter of fact most at Crosman are happy they are gone in more ways then one if that says anything. I'll leave you with this, Crosman is on the right path for the future of the company in many many ways. As a consumer at this point in the game I can see why you would think it leaves a hole. Think of it as just a part of the puzzle that needed to be done to move forward ;)
FYI, the Reximex guns were technically discontinued back in December.
Oooh the suspense. BUT this tells me that something that some of us have been hoping for for a while may be brewing.

Oooh the suspense. BUT this tells me that something that some of us have been hoping for for a while may be brewing.
I just need to say something about your comment , you’re assuming something and whatever it is was definitely not in my comments so I’m gonna put that out there. Pretty much this is how false rumors start.
Besides I wasn’t talking about a new product anyway.

The one on Ebay closed at $319 !! Wow. I really enjoy mine. Sad to see them going away. The Turkish walnut stock on mine is absolutely gorgeous !! Crosman never was customer-friendly with regard to trying to procure parts on these. Not as bad as some companies, but lots of room for improvement......
They are not made in house that would be why. Anybody importing guns has this issue.