• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin Benjamin Bulldog M357 Modified

So I have a Benjamin Bulldog M357 with a Pitbull Depinger, Mega Moderator, barrel supports, and an AGM T25-384 Rattler Thermal Scope on it.

I got the Mega moderator instead of going with a regulated setup so that this would be quieter while hunting coyotes at like 1AM. Now I am thinking I should have gone with a Donny FL instead of the mega moderator because then I could have gone regulated. I have a few 6.8 Liter 4500 SCBA tanks, so I figured I would be tethered most of the time. The Mega moderator is not as quiet as I was thinking, I cant imagine the Donny FL would be much louder. I figured I would ask opinions on what the best moderator is, as well as who makes good regulated setups for the Bulldog.

I also heard there are ways to get more power out of it by enlarging a passageway, but I didn't look too far into it before I tore i apart to install the parts I have so far. So if I get rid of this mega moderator and go with a Donny FL, which one should I get. Also, what are my options for going regulated 4500 PSI on this? I saw pitbull has a package, but I am not sure who else makes the parts I would need to change it over.

Thanks

20240128_134001.jpg