• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin Armada .25cal Issue

I have had this rifle for a week. It is accurate and quiet. The only problem I have is that every time when I use H&N Field Target Trophy and H&N Silver Point, the pellets always get jammed instantly. It was like halfway in the barrel and halfway in the magazine, so I could not even remove the magazine. Then the bolt could not be cocked back. While I tried to pull the bolt back, the magazine was keeping loading the pellets.... Finally I had to remove the barrel and got three jammed pellets out. Btw, five baffles are broken because of double loading before. The Crosman said sending me new baffles. If this rifle was over one year, I would be ok with the issue. But it is brand new. 
Does anyone have the same experience?? any suggestions?

Thank you

Yes, the pellets work fine when loading single ones. I tried two of my new magazines with these two types of pellets, it still had the issue that halfway in the barrel and halfway in the magazine. I guess because these pellets are too short comparing with others like Benjamin domed, Eun Jin and JSB, which worked pretty smooth. I almost tried all .25 cal pellets listed on Pyramydair.com. Here is my conclusion, H&N Field Target Trophy, H&N Silver Point and H&N Grizzly Pellets will not work through the magazine on my Armada, and other pellets work great. 

Not trying to be a smart a**, but why use the H&N pellets? A lot of us find that the JSB 25.43 pellet is the most accurate in the Marauder.

My .22 Gauntlet does the same thing your Armada does if I try to use Crosman domed pellets, so no Crosman pellets ever get used in the Gauntlet. But other people use the Crosman's in their Gauntlet with good results. Just a thought.