• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Benjamin armada.25 WHAT !!!!

I have one in. 22. I really like the tactical look and the versatility of it. However, the only thing that I don't like about it is that after the scope and bipod are installed, the gun is heavy. I mainly shoot it from a bench.

20220709_222426.jpg

Nice ! So would you recommend the Benjamin Armada over the stander Mrod Gen.2 ? I like both of them same platform but I like the look of the AR tactical look !! I can get the Armada with a Centerpoint scope and a bipod all for around 650 ! That to me is not bad! Im just looking to get the best bang for my dollars! I already have two other guns gamo springer and gamo piston ! Swarm fusion gen.2 .22 cal is very nice but I want a pcp !
Just buy the standard Armada by itself. I bought the "package" when I got mine and that cheap a$$ CP Scope broke when I was trying to zero it. The bipod is ok for what it is. Other than that, it has been a great little shooter for me (.25 Caliber). I have long since ditched the cheap wobbly buttstock for a Luth-AR MBA3, added a folding stock adapter and a nice rubberized Magpul grip to mine. Topped it with a Blackhound 6-24x50 scope.