• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin AKELA Video Review

Thanks for your thoughts. A few things that will help you.

The bottom piece of wood between the bottom of grip and the butt plate is known as the "bag rider", specific for bench shooting. The wood stock Hatsan Flashpup is a gun that does not have a bag rider built-in.

The pellet shape is not di-Ab-lo...that is"devil" in Spanish. The wasp waisted pellet shape is dia-bO-lo.

Shoot'em good.

Great review. I’m hoping somebody will start making aftermarket barrel bands for it. I know I can’t lean mine up against the wall or it will change the POI.So I bought a case for it and that problem is solved as long as I don’t bump it kind of hard.

...that is one reason I did not get the Akela or Kratos...I suspected the long thin unsupported barrels would be prone to that sort of thing...

...I liked how solid the Cayden felt enough to overlook some crudeness and excessive wieght...

...I have leaned it against the wall w/o issue, although I did wonder aboot that very issue...

...I thought I was having that problem with my Airforce TalonP with a long 24" barrel installed but it turned out to be my Hawke Vantage scope that was causing POI changes...

...a slight bump you might not even notice was enough to change POI...