Benjamin Akela in .22

I'm still getting used to the one I have-it seems to want to group, then it'll throw fliers. I haven't had time to chrony test it yet. Mine did have a trashed barrel O-ring, not sure if I did it pulling patches or if it came that way. I replaced it and now it's not stringing vertically as much. I want the gun to work out, I like the compactness and light weight, and am loving the sidelever.

Its a great air rifle for the money. The trigger is a work of art and art should be fired. All the sear (3) parts are painted. There is no way to adjust the pull weight as its controlled by a fixed spring. The creep is removed by a screw adjuster on one of the sears. I didn't take any pictures when I had it apart, sorry. I did remove all the paint on the contacting surfaces and then smoothed and/or polished them. Now the trigger lets off with very little pull weight. I think that can be addressed with changing the angle of contact on the sears, or finding a stiffer spring. There are 2 springs on the trigger, one is pull weight and the other is a reset spring. The spring on the long rod is also a reset spring.. Next time I mess with it I will have a better handle what to do.

I have an Akela.22 and you won’t regret buying one. It is very, very accurate, nice trigger, great stock and quiet. You can adjust the power output also. Best gun for the money and you get 25% discount with coupon at Crosman website with free shipping on Friday orders. Also, mine shoots Crosman premium heavy domed pellets great!
It’s also easy (relatively) to fill with a hand pump. Buy it and a lot of pellets! 
Enjoy,,,