Benjamin akela. 22

What are you feeding your little beast?

How are you holding your little beastie?

What is the wind doing to your shots??

100 yards is a golden unicorn turd. Don't obsess

with 100 yard or 200 yard. Remember that you are shooting a pellet gun. Work on your fundamental skills up close, first.

Hitting metal swinger is one thing, chasing hole on hole accuracy is waaaay different.

Have you done any Chrono work? I did see a difference when I turned my hammer spring pre load adjuster by the 1/8th turn. I found the tightest group by shooting 5 shot strings, adjust 1/8 turn, shoot another group.

Have you.any other guns that YOU can shoot at your desired 100 yard accuracy level? Not trying to bust your balls, just don't know much about you or your experience level. What IS your desired performance at 100yards??

you could play with it forever but if you want an outside suggestion, shoot over a chrony at full power one clip per group and note which pressure seems to be agreeing with it, then start playing with spring tension and wash rinse and repeat, if you find a magic pressure you may want to rethink your filling and shotcount plan .... imo the 'power adjuster' should be the last place your working on accuracy with from the gun itself ..

Ok, time to try a different pellet. I have a gun that shoots the most popular pellet like a laser for 38 yards. past 45 yards, it won't stay on 8x11 paper.

I would also work up to 100 yards in 10 yard increments. 50 to 100 is a 100% increase of the base distance. Take small bites and enjoy the flavor of each bite. It will also help you learn your hold overs or clicks for each distance. I prefer real world results over computer generated predictions. Yes,, there is a place for ballistic programs, but I still prefer real world empirical results.