• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Benjamin Akela .177 w/Extras

Classified Status
SOLD

FLgunner

Mar 4, 2017
Navarre, FL, United States
I have a nice Benjamin Akela in .177. This airgun has had the barrel polished and the crown dressed. It will stack Polymag Predator Pellets in a single hole! It has the Buck Rail Barrel Band and Scope Rail Support installed. It also has a Huma-Air Regulator already installed for a boat load of consistent shots. The Regulator is set at 2000 psi, but can be adjusted. It will come with everything shown in the picture, which include 3 magazines, the Stock Spring and an extra trimmed spring (it already has a trimmed spring installed). It also includes the long allen wrench needed to remove the stock and the front Picatinny Rail. The Picatinny Rail has been removed for shipping, but is included. This has upgraded baffles, so it's quieter than stock.

Price is $300.00 plus shipping. I ship via PirateShip and will provide an exact shipping quote prior to accepting payment. Prefer PayPal, please add 4% if using Goods and Services. I am NOT interested in trades, am selling some of my lesser used airguns to fund a future purchase. Please PM with any questions. Thanks for looking.

IMG_4011.jpg
IMG_4018.jpg

IMG_4012.jpg
IMG_4015.jpg

IMG_4016.jpg
IMG_4017.jpg

IMG_4013.jpg
IMG_4014.jpg

Last edited: