Benjamin 392S iron sights

I went ahead and ordered a new Benjamin 392S. I had planned on using this gun without a scope. But after some research I learned that the new Monte Carlo stock is not cohesive with the iron sights. I don't understand why they settled on this design without a built in scope rail. It seems the Baker mount is the only option that doesn't put undo stress on the gun. Has anybody had any experience using this model with iron sights? Can I get decent accuracy at 20yds without a scope? It's too late for me to cancel the order because it shipped already. 

I went ahead and ordered a new Benjamin 392S. I had planned on using this gun without a scope. But after some research I learned that the new Monte Carlo stock is not cohesive with the iron sights. I don't understand why they settled on this design without a built in scope rail. It seems the Baker mount is the only option that doesn't put undo stress on the gun. Has anybody had any experience using this model with iron sights? Can I get decent accuracy at 20yds without a scope? It's too late for me to cancel the order because it shipped already. 

What is "decent" accuracy? At 20 yards with plain old leaf and notch sights you should be able to hold a dime or smaller with any rifle that shoots that well. With a peep at that distance (60 feet) you should be able to make one ragged hole with a .177. That holds if your eyes are as good as mine were forty years ago. =)