Benjamin Benjamin 392PA LE Value?

In 2007, Benjamin released some 392's with the LE or Limited Edition stamp. This was a run of 500 guns with special checkering, somewhat nicer stocks and dovetails cut into the receiver.
These originally sold for around $150 and just a short while later was reselling at $250.

Does anyone have any idea of value on one of these in working order today? 273 of 500 if that matters.

IMG_0824.JPG

Blue Book doesn't list it as you well know, so, lets take a guess using the Crosman 362 model 2023 which is 400 bucks
your Benjamin is rarer could be or is a better build Quality, it is a good looking piece
inflation doesn't help much but if i guessed 400.00 to 550.00 on a good day know that the to bidding over it might not see one for years to come
but i am just guessing and i could be low
no help

If you put it on an auction site like Gunbroker, post threads on this forum, Airgun Warriors, Airgun Classifieds to let people know where to bid. You could start with an auction say at $650 firm price with no bids and then work your way down to your low ball price or just try Airgun Classifeds first. I generally use penny auctions on Gunbroker and don't allow not rated (NR) bidders to bid. Bit of gamble but suppose to bring in more competition and hopefully higher than normal bids. I have had good luck with that on my auctions but never did a air rifle. I think the price ranges quoted here sound good. Beware of scammers.

I have no money right now , PHOOEY !

edit: PM 20calguy he might know something ?
I think I have a baseline now anyway. Not trying to solicit a sale here and in no hurry to sell. I'll ponder a bit and see where I may list it. On one hand, I hate to sell, but aside from randomly doing a health check on it every few months, it's mainly sat in my gun room with no love.

I think I have a baseline now anyway. Not trying to solicit a sale here and in no hurry to sell. I'll ponder a bit and see where I may list it. On one hand, I hate to sell, but aside from randomly doing a health check on it every few months, it's mainly sat in my gun room with no love.
OH!!!! go shoot it , might be a keeper , or maybe a trader on AGN ?

In 2007, Benjamin released some 392's with the LE or Limited Edition stamp. This was a run of 500 guns with special checkering, somewhat nicer stocks and dovetails cut into the receiver.
These originally sold for around $150 and just a short while later was reselling at $250.

Does anyone have any idea of value on one of these in working order today? 273 of 500 if that matters.

View attachment 404200
I also have one #392 of 500. A fine shooting gun. At 10 yards I pump 3 times and have plenty of knock down power for my metal targets and accurate to boot. Charles

Hadnt thought of using Gunbroker, but that's a great idea. I would need to check the rules here and other places regarding linking to another site. If I recall correctly, that was/is a no no on the Yellow.
Maybe if you just tell them in the post where the place to find it is instead of posting a link. That might be OK but do not know.