• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benij Maximus and Bug Buster Scope?

I have a full size Centerpoint scope on my Maximus and find the eye relief works well for me. I'm not sure the dovetail rail will place the Bug Buster far enough back to work comfortably. You could try a picatinny-to-dovetail adapter to extend your scope's mount point further back. Then the cheek weld has to be considered as well...

I have a full size Centerpoint scope on my Maximus and find the eye relief works well for me. I'm not sure the dovetail rail will place the Bug Buster far enough back to work comfortably. You could try a picatinny-to-dovetail adapter to extend your scope's mount point further back. Then the cheek weld has to be considered as well...

I have a full size CP scope also, but like you said, not sure if the Bug Buster will allow comfortable eye position without sitting the scope back further.

Bug busters make my eye sore and pretty darn stressed looking through them for prolonged periods of time. I prefer the UTG 3-12x mini swat glass etched if given a choice of being forced to suffer with a Leaper UTG brand otherwise for a budget friendly scope for just under $100 I'd go with the BSA 4-14x44 FFP TMD from Aliexpress. They were $299 scopes selling at Midway USA a while ago. I think it's a REALLY good deal paying under $100 for a $299 scope but that's just me and my opinion but I really like mine it's really clear and bright and the FFP SWFA/TAC Vector type reticle is simply awesome at any price not necessarily for an under $100 scope. Yo!