• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benchrest guns

BR is a very precision form of shooting where ergonomics plays a huge part, the stock being most important. In my experience, bullpup style rifles are difficult to use for this purpose. Ya I know, FX Impacts have done well at EBR at long ranges. These guns are larger calibers not allowed per USARB rules as someone else pointed out. .177 reigns at 25 meters and is mostly used at 50. FX has yet to make a .177 caliber rifle that is competitive here. I’d be looking at a RAW or Thomas for this.

Bought both rifles today, couldn’t pass on them the owner gave me a great price since I bought both, paid 1000 for the fwb with 2 cylinders and around 15 tins of pellets, and got the fx impact for 1200 with extra pellets and a few kraford and lypt accessories, I’ll shoot both and sell the one, I might invest in a 22 kit for the impact and sell the accessories and 30 caliber barrel. Thanks for everyone’s help.

Hi frank37,

I have a mid 2000's Feinwerkbau p70 high power and keep reading about fx.

Can you give me an update on your findings regarding Feinwerkbau vs FX?. I love my p70 but a repeater .22 would be nice. I am just not sure if what I get from a Feinwerkbau (consistency, accuracy and reliability) can be matched. My range is under 50 yards target and pest control.

Thanks in advance.