• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Barrels Benchmark 2 groove, stainless 22 barrel - $400 shipped - SPF

Classified Status
WTS

Arzrover

Nov 28, 2017
Arizona, United States
This is an unused, unmodified stainless barrel fitted for a gen 1 USFT with oring groove on the breech end. It is from the very first batch when LD ordered the custom designed 2 groove rifling. It's 29.25" in length and has the breech end reduced to 16mm and an oring groove for the old style swing breech. It's unchoked but I'd have to measure the twist... can't remember... It can likely be fitted to anything stout enough to support it as none are over 16mm that I'm aware of. I've never installed it and have come to terms with the probability that I never will so I'm offering this very fine barrel for someone who might.

As I understand, LD used one of these the year he had them made to win the Benchrest Nationals in his class.

Edit: I measured the twist and it's 1 in 17"...

Price includes shipping in CONUS...
Usps money order preferred

20240502_110133.jpg

20240502_110102.jpg

Last edited: