Bench stuff that works well at reasonable cost.

This is stuff that has impressive build quality, reasonable cost and has helped my shooting from the bench…

Clamp Saddle Tripod Mount for Shooting,ARCA/RRS Quick Release Plate Hunting Rest Enchance Your Accuracy, Hunting Gear Clamp for Tripod Ball Head Mount,Hunting Saddle,Tripod Rest https://a.co/d/d3yyCzL

Monopod Support Tripod Base-INNOREL PW50, Flexible and Tabletop Tripod for DSLR Camera,Video,and Cell Phone Mount,Including Ball Head,1/4 and 3/8 Screw Adapter and Two Adjusting Tools https://a.co/d/6tiyKG0

US $14.73 19% Off | Mini camera clamp qr clamp 360 degree spin panoramic shooting clamp dslr quick release mount adapter for arca swiss point camera

US $52.80 45% Off | High Precise Manual Lift Z-axis Scissor Manual Lab Jack Elevator Optical Sliding Lift lifting platform Linear Stage 120x80x122mm

The Innorel tripod is all aluminum and has built in ball head. Get the PW50 - the more expensive PW70 is taller. Add the 360 degree Arca Clamp, and you have an all alloy arca setup that can swivel and tilt with locking for both.

The Rifle Clamp is all aluminum, comes with arca plate on bottom, has all high quality rubber inside and opens wide enough to easily accommodate any bottle you have. Quality will blow you mind for $70. Its nicer than the clamp on Cadwell Precision Shooting Turret for example (I also own that - its good too)

The precision lift table I found on AliExpress. It is mind blowing quality. Shipping is $20 something (because its heavy for its small size due to high quality build) bringing the cost to around $80 delivered. Super smooth precision adjustment. I put a sorbothane mat (dashboard sunglass holder mat) on it and you should see how steady through a 45x Sightron scope. Works FANTASTIC under RTI Prophet stock!

This kind of stuff helps your shooting more than buying another rifle…

Thought I’d share as it takes time and effort and money to find these types of things .

Yes, its all made in China. No, its not junk just because its made there - I demand quality and this stuff is all high precision or I would not recommend.

Enjoy,

Ed

IMG_1725.jpeg

IMG_1728.jpeg

IMG_1727.jpeg

IMG_1726.jpeg

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
This is stuff that has impressive build quality, reasonable cost and has helped my shooting from the bench…

Clamp Saddle Tripod Mount for Shooting,ARCA/RRS Quick Release Plate Hunting Rest Enchance Your Accuracy, Hunting Gear Clamp for Tripod Ball Head Mount,Hunting Saddle,Tripod Rest https://a.co/d/d3yyCzL

Monopod Support Tripod Base-INNOREL PW50, Flexible and Tabletop Tripod for DSLR Camera,Video,and Cell Phone Mount,Including Ball Head,1/4 and 3/8 Screw Adapter and Two Adjusting Tools https://a.co/d/6tiyKG0

US $14.73 19% Off | Mini camera clamp qr clamp 360 degree spin panoramic shooting clamp dslr quick release mount adapter for arca swiss point camera

US $52.80 45% Off | High Precise Manual Lift Z-axis Scissor Manual Lab Jack Elevator Optical Sliding Lift lifting platform Linear Stage 120x80x122mm

The Innorel tripod is all aluminum and has built in ball head. Get the PW50 - the more expensive PW70 is taller. Add the 360 degree Arca Clamp, and you have an all alloy arca setup that can swivel and tilt with locking for both.

The Rifle Clamp is all aluminum, comes with arca plate on bottom, has all high quality rubber inside and opens wide enough to easily accommodate any bottle you have. Quality will blow you mind for $70. Its nicer than the clamp on Cadwell Precision Shooting Turret for example (I also own that - its good too)

The precision lift table I found on AliExpress. It is mind blowing quality. Shipping is $20 something (because its heavy for its small size due to high quality build) bringing the cost to around $80 delivered. Super smooth precision adjustment. I put a sorbothane mat (dashboard sunglass holder mat) on it and you should see how steady through a 45x Sightron scope. Works FANTASTIC under RTI Prophet stock!

This kind of stuff helps your shooting more than buying another rifle…

Thought I’d share as it takes time and effort and money to find these types of things .

Yes, its all made in China. No, its not junk just because its made there - I demand quality and this stuff is all high precision or I would not recommend.

Enjoy,

Ed

View attachment 345233

View attachment 345234

View attachment 345235

View attachment 345236
The scissor lift platform is also available on Amazon for 3 times the price!!!!
Probably a Chineses knock off of a Chinese product. :cool:

Being a photographer by trade, I have almost everything else you show, but in different brands. All I would need is a good clamp, but don't even need it since it threads directly to my ST extended lower rail.
IMG_2586.jpg

I might just get the mini lift table and try it in conjunction with the Atlas bipod that I already have on my Prophet and other guns.
I think fashion a foam V pad or even just a think soft foam pad for the lift and it would be a great bench accessory.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
The scissor lift platform is also available on Amazon for 3 times the price!!!!
Probably a Chineses knock off of a Chinese product. :cool:

Being a photographer by trade, I have almost everything else you show, but in different brands. All I would need is a good clamp, but don't even need it since it threads directly to my ST extended lower rail.
View attachment 345249

I might just get the mini lift table and try it in conjunction with the Atlas bipod that I already have on my Prophet and other guns.
I think fashion a foam V pad or even just a think soft foam pad for the lift and it would be a great bench accessory.

Try the sorbothane tacky sunglass holder pad or rubber jar opener - you don’t need or want a V pad. Trust me, rifle won’t move on sticky rubber mat.

I’ve got tons of photography stuff myself - used to shoot weddings.

Reactions: jmohme