• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Bench Rest Scopes

@Yo 

I recently picked up a used Kahles 1050 that you asked about. Unfortunately the ocular/eye piece came loose when I was adjusting the focus. Spoke to the vendor who was very apologetic and let me send it back. He said they have never had an issue with any of theirs and they actually used that scope for testing. Ive never seen an eyepiece completely screw loose. Somehow the stop didn’t work. I didn’t want to wait 8-10 weeks for a warranty repair.

Even with that issue, I am looking to try another. I like the reticle and prefer the thicker lines of it over some others. Some SFP scopes are much too fine, and with my eyesight, I lose them. Not at all with the Kahles. Parallax down to 8, but the knob was a little hard to turn. I would probably get a small wheel for it for better grip as it is in an odd place. Turrets were very solid, very nice. Tracking was spot on. My shooting is mostly on my property through a lane in the woods and so performance on low light is important. It did great in low light. It doesn’t seem as bright at some others overall, but it might be the best low light performer in SFP that I have tried. Only tested it lightly for a couple days. If I get another, I’ll let you know how it goes. 

Delta Stryker HD 5-50 and Don't look back . It's an INCREDIBLE SCOPE

Is the minimum 25 yard parallax adjustment trouble for short range shooting on an FX Impact though?

The SFP Delta has parallax to 10m.

The FFP to 25m. I have the FFP version on my impact and it's not been a handicap at all. It'll focus clearly down to about 12-15m at around 6x and below, and a half decent cheek weld goes a long way to prevent any significant parallax error. Mine will focus completely parallax free to 21m at 30x too.

Thats great to hear about the FFP Stryker. Thats probably going to be my choice ,instead of the Element Nexus

Not sure if the 25% is for real but!!!

1598182028_13317705645f42528c994725.18603448.png

High end scopes galore! Stuff you never see on discount or sale anyplace else.

Somebody wanted to buy a Sightron S TAC and here would be the cheapest if the 25% off works.

In the market for the $4699.99 Leupold this just saved you $1100.00.

Anybody order anything report back how it went.

Good deals on discontinued scopes too that you don't find anywhere else.