Ben Womack and the AGT Vulcan 3 with Talon Tunes Tactical Chassis!

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
vulcan3 chassis.jpeg

v3target.jpeg

*Waiting for details on the event, distance, caliber, etc.

This is practice at 50 yards in preparation for N50 competition. I shoot this set up (22 cal) in all 3 classes for overall pellet. Between the Randolph and the Talon Tunes Chassis, I have pretty well taken all of my flaws out of the equation, and the guns true potential is on the paper. It's been a learning experience and a lot of fun. This was my first 250 @ 50 yards. My lowest card since receiving the Chassis from Tony is a 244. I was shooting at best, mid 230's off a bipod and bag. I am hopeful that I can carry this level of accuracy into N50 competition. I'd like to say, "Thank You" to Tony @ Talon Tunes for the help, and also "Thank You" to the N50 community for all the guidance, ideas, and help offered on my voyage in this arena. It seems like everyone in the N50 community wants to see the guy sitting next to them doing as well as they are themselves. Very good group of people to call friends. I had told Tony I'd give him a report on my experience with his Chassis, I didn't know I was going to be in the news. :)

Last edited:
This is practice at 50 yards in preparation for N50 competition. I shoot this set up (22 cal) in all 3 classes for overall pellet. Between the Randolph and the Talon Tunes Chassis, I have pretty well taken all of my flaws out of the equation, and the guns true potential is on the paper. It's been a learning experience and a lot of fun. This was my first 250 @ 50 yards. My lowest card since receiving the Chassis from Tony is a 244. I was shooting at best, mid 230's off a bipod and bag. I am hopeful that I can carry this level of accuracy into N50 competition. I'd like to say, "Thank You" to Tony @ Talon Tunes for the help, and also "Thank You" to the N50 community for all the guidance, ideas, and help offered on my voyage in this arena. It seems like everyone in the N50 community wants to see the guy sitting next to them doing as well as they are themselves. Very good group of people to call friends. I had told Tony I'd give him a report on my experience with his Chassis, I didn't know I was going to be in the news. :)
Thanks for the deets Ben!

Reactions: Ricochet
Great shooting Ben. I was your other partner at N50 this year. Are you going to make it to our N50 match this Sat. at OKC Gun Club ? I enjoyed shooting with you and John this year. Great looking Rifle and rest.

John Sarsycki
Yes sir, I enjoyed your company as well. We will see you on Saturday. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: Loufish