being too defensive / sensitive...and negative accuracies

intenseaty22- NOW THAT IS OUT OF HAND! LOL! where do these people come from?!? BOOWAHAHAHA!

it's not that i give a crap about the red balls. it's just it can give members who don't know the individual a suspect vibe on reliability. especially if selling stuff on the AGN. however , i will read the comments and find sometimes the person was just dumped on by a couple pussies just from the comments. i'm like "really?" you gave so and so a neg accuracy for that? i will admit i cared a bit about it when i signed up. many people have high intregrity on this site. i also feel the accuracies help with that. if someone has a -25 accuracy there is usually several reasons for it. i just use them to help verify , but i will always follow up with the person to get my own perspective. thanks for all the support!

It would be nice if the accuracy portion of the site had the name of the person making the negative comment. I think there would be a whole lot less negatives if the person making the comment knew that he could not remain anomyous … when people know they can say anything without you knowing who made the comment they get real brave and stupid. Sometimes I'll get a negative with no comment other than "Ugh" or "Really?" … other than writing me a PM and asking about something I wrote, I get an instant negative and am left scratching my head. After a couple of times doing that you tend to not give anyones accuracy a lot of weight.

As Struther Martin said on Cool Hand Luke, "What we have here is … failure to communicate." 

How can you tell who flagged you and what for. I have not been here 90 days and lost my green dot. I haven't gave any advice just asked for some. Gave a opinion a time or 2. with no dirty words So you guys that still have green dots y'all share. Let me add I purchased 2 guns over 1500.00 each and sold 2 over 1k each with + feedback on this site.

.... i didnt even KNOW about the red ball / green thing until someone mentioned it around christmas as tree balls because of the christmas colors. i deserve some of mine because i tanked my little airgun business ten years ago , but after seeing the 'trolls' going to town on me (most i have never known or had dealings with) , i just said 'whatever' and made of myself, too..........cant keep everyone happy. the same internet and these types of forums were what have overwhelmed me with airguns and airgun opportunities to begin with , but it'll take me down into the dumps just as quickly. i was once very addicted to steve in ct's old yeller....... i let it affect my emotional well-being. got banned a few times for saying dumb things (explaining how to catch those who desire to send a fake business check WAY over the amount of purchase, so they can get the extra $$ before you find the check bounces and ruins your acct and credit was one instance) .. anyway - let these dudes live on negativity if they desire, or dont know another way. i plan to keep on course and be a much better airgun community and a.n. forum member these days. i need to pm michael and see if if he gets a laugh out of all my red ballers. but i began signing my balls like babe ruth would after i saw what happens there in the accuracy dept. it still even opinion vs experience on detailed technical info and facts sometimes. i quoted an article in a beeman monthly magazine i used to get sent to me for free in the early 1980's - it was when the p1 mag pistol first came out and they were writing about that pistol taking a backyard invading possum. dude gave a red ball for quoting the folks that really gave us a good start on adult airgunning here in the u.s. , but it has turned into the gta (go trolling airgunners) in some respects. - paul. 

So if these reddotters are dead wrong and you and others know it should we call them out for the yellow bellies they are or just let it go? Maybe it would be entertaining to drag this underhanded person out into the sunshine so other members could be aware of such a in my book shady person. I am a old school Texan and would give the shirt off my back to someone who needed it but just don't know if I can abide a red dot or not. Here in Texas we believe in talking out of the front side of our mouth not behind someones back or behind a computer. I hope you are reading this shady boy my next step maybe to start a new topic. 

Well, I have to say the thing I hate the most is when I tell how I do something and the result(s) from MY experiences, and they all come out of the woodwork! A bunch of foul-mouthed bullying trolls that are the top, world's greatest highly-trained professionals! Or the well-spoken versions of same that go into denial when I corner them about it. Dual meanings they intentionally use only provide a back door. All the while polishing their halos. Best pound them horns back in, kid! Just because my experiences with these mechanical devices is different than yours, doesn't make me wrong. Now if My hypotheses about why/what it does or is caused by is in error, then fine. But don't ever tell me I'm wrong in how I do it if it works, and works well. Who cares which path we take to the same place? Really?

Then, there's the trolls just spoiling to start a big fight, then disappear after they get someone else on the site to pick up the torch. Usually someone that's been there longer & should know better takes up the challenge. Then wonders, a week or two later WDWTF?...where'd that feller go?...aaaaw, s***...