Behold the Motorhead Marauder

Well it says Marauder on the side. Scott built 3 of these special gen 1 jewels. There’s a story behind each one. When I was lucky enough to get this one he told me he built it to keep the $2000 guns honest. I’m sure Frank and Scott will be along in a while and hopefully elaborate on the subject.

IMG_3993.jpeg

IMG_3991.jpeg

IMG_3988.jpeg

IMG_3989.jpeg

IMG_3994.jpeg

IMG_3995.jpeg

Last edited:
Very nice looking gun!!
So now the question is. How honest is it keeping the $2,000.00 guns?
Accuracy? Power? Cost?
Not starting an argument, just curious of the cost to value perspective.
I think he built these about 2016.

It is set up for Field Target. 870 fps with 10.3 JSB’s came with several tins from same lot. Ton of shots, huma reg, the gauge shows reg pressure not tank. Scott’s custom hammer and spring set up. Lord knows what else. Bunches of secret Motörhead dust. How serious of a shooter is it? Just ask.

Tomorrow is my range day I’ll try my best to get print some nice targets to post.

Last edited:
Ed (Duckfish) is well aware that Scott copied my Marauder and built his own and one for his buddy.
I sold my three Marauders with Boyd stocks to Cameron when I left the darkside.
Scott did tune my Marauder at 885fps with 10.34…

The proof:
My Marauder on my shooting cart.
I still have the cart:

IMG_2466.jpeg

Last edited:
Ed (Duckfish) is well aware that Scott copied my Marauder and built his own and one for his buddy.

The proof:
I still have the cart:

View attachment 449452
LOL! What’s the .177 pellet count on a 5 gallon pail? Nice set-up!

Reactions: Bandito

The proof:
I still have the cart:

View attachment 449452of pull was way too long for me so…. @AimenStraight
I bought two of those marauders from Cam one red one blue - unfortunately the length of pull was too long for me so I sold both @AimenStraight

Reactions: Bandito
Very nice looking gun!!
So now the question is. How honest is it keeping the $2,000.00 guns?
Accuracy? Power? Cost?
Not starting an argument, just curious of the cost to value perspective.
Not to sidetrack the thread but to date of all my high end airguns my Crossman HFT challenger scores the highest - why? Because, in the end, a gun/platform has to work with and for a shooter who will always be limited by their skills and body and training. That hasn’t stopped me from my quest! I am a big believer in pro tuners!!!

• Love
Reactions: Bandito and 3Crows
Dang ED, You picked up that rifle what 3-4 years ago ? ( Was a very good friends FT rifle who passed away during the covid pandemic )
It was just one of DOZENS done in about those years for different folks around the country.
No I did not COPY Franks rifle as I had Done Franks rifle using the same recipe of parts & pieces, prep etc ... All the builds for others were R&D designed AFTER building & fine tuning my personal Gen 1 .177 that I still own to this day. The EGG did come before the Chicken in this case :ROFLMAO:

DSCF0667.JPG