• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Behemoth or STO

Hey all,
Recently took delivery of a Uragan2 in 30 cal.
Fantastic shooter I've only had it out once sighted in at 50 and 100yards with a ok scope. Waiting for new Discovery ffp. I'll post results later.
My question is I'm toying with the idea of adding a STO or Behemoth by Edgun moderator.
From various reviews here and GTA the STO gets high marks and gets more comments while the Behemoth has less comments and reviews.
Some comments have indicated a potential issue with the STO getting fouled with lead dust. On the other hand the Behemoth has a repair kit that address the issue.
So, what to do?
Comments appreciated.
Gary

The STO FALX that I had, which I liked for sound and accuracy, can be opened up to 'fix' the innards. I also made an error and got some plastic threads in mine. I contacted STO via their website and got a reply in a day or so.
Early-on, I had removed the innards to clean them and it's slightly complicated to repack, but I was able to get it done and it functioned just fine.
STO will also sell the innards for a decent price if they get too gummed up.

Mike