• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Beginner in Dania beach, Florida

1694739639065.png

That's my first new baby.

• Love
Reactions: MAUMAU and Perle
Hello everybody, I live in south Florida Dania beach, anyone near with the same passion? Would like some pointers as I wanna start with this Hobby but don't know anyone who does it around here.
There used to be a field target club in Hollywood, Fl.. I believe it was Hollywood Rifle and Pistol Club…you can probably find them online. Worth checking out…it’s probably in your backyard… if you’re up for a drive..we shoot Fieldtarget monthly in Arcadia, Fl. Check us out online at Desoto Airgunners. Come join us..you’ll have a blast. John

Reactions: petrucci12
There used to be a field target club in Hollywood, Fl.. I believe it was Hollywood Rifle and Pistol Club…you can probably find them online. Worth checking out…it’s probably in your backyard… if you’re up for a drive..we shoot Fieldtarget monthly in Arcadia, Fl. Check us out online at Desoto Airgunners. Come join us..you’ll have a blast. John
Thank you I will check it out.