Beer and Airguns

• Thread starter 43722 requested deletion
  • Start date

How Many Beers is Responsible?

• Total voters
I'm a convicted felon. I caught an aggravated assault charge when I was 15 (1999). I was getting bullied in my freshman year of school by a bigger and older kid all year long. I ended up beating the kids head in with a hockey stick after nobody would listen to me or take it seriously.. By the way, I just smoked a bowl and shot a sweet string over the chronograph at the same time. Really brings the anxiety down😁

Just a mentally mature adult. I smoked some when I was a boy.
Cool story. Good thing am airgun is not classified as a firearm.
Just a mentally mature adult. I smoked some when I was a boy.
I don't care what you think. FYI airguns aren't classified as firearms under federal law, and that's why felons can own them and a guy with a medical card can, too. Sorry you don't like weed. It never stopped me from owning the deed to my house, being a great Dad/Husband or showing up to work on time. Have a better night.

If you are impaired in anyway, you should not be shooting period!! Just my thoughts. Obviously you do not shoot on an established range where dope and alcohol are a NO, NO and can get you kicked out in a heat beat
It's a given that this question is qeared towards backyard shooters... Because I don't believe any established ranges or club would allow any intoxicants on the firing line.

Reactions: douger