Beeman is an importer and really no more than that. R Beeman did design some guns (P1, R1) but never made them. HW was never the sole gun they sold, it ranged from HW to FWB, Diana, Webley and more. If you can rebuild/tune an HW don't worry about finding them new look for used and do the work if needed. 

Beeman R Series; R1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 & RX2 (all bought used)

330 Beeman R series- R1, R6, R7, R8, R9, R10, R11, RX2.1615061761.JPG

Man was I out in left field. Again only two years of this (Airguns)and with COVID-19 been living in a bubble, in no man’s land. I was told they were strictly made by Weihrauch then polished and fine tuned by Beeman. 
The only Beeman I have is a P-11 and love it. I’m going to see if my contact can bring a 7 and 9 up for me, I’m in Canada. He got me my 54 pro laminate up for me, took four weeks. Thanks Crow 

DuelMagMike appreciate the clarification of all manufacturers for Beeman. Wow.
Your collection is second to none. Really enjoy all the models, and the comments that accompany.

I have never taken a springer apart or done a tune-up of any kind. I have the tools. I’m confident I will be able to. Actually can’t wait to get into one. Even though I’m retired I’m not free till probably the fall. Thanks Crow 

I have to ask you DuelMagMike what’s your favourite gun?

here's a quick guide;

Weihrauch HW30S----------Beeman R7
Weihrauch HW40-----------Beeman P3
Weihrauch HW45-----------Beeman P1
Weihrauch HW50S----------Beeman R8
Weihrauch HW75-----------Beeman P2
Weihrauch HW77/HW77K---Beeman HW77/HW77K
Weihrauch HW80-----------Beeman R1
Weihrauch HW85-----------Beeman R10
Weihrauch HW90-----------Beeman RX-1
Weihrauch HW95-----------Beeman R9
Weihrauch HW98-----------Beeman R11