Beeman RX 1

One of my favorites over the years. So many squirrels have fallen to it.

Those look awesome. I always wanted one of the Beeman RX1 walnut stocks they sold back in the day. My .20 cal RX1 has taken out many squirrels and pigeons. Crow magnum pellets were deadly in this gun.

I Bought this gun in the early 90’s and is still going strong. Although I don’t shoot it as much anymore as it’s overkill for the type of shooting I do these days.

Reactions: Bandito
Those look awesome. I always wanted one of the Beeman RX1 walnut stocks they sold back in the day. My .20 cal RX1 has taken out many squirrels and pigeons. Crow magnum pellets were deadly in this gun.

I Bought this gun in the early 90’s and is still going strong. Although I don’t shoot it as much anymore as it’s overkill for the type of shooting I do these days.
Don't ask how I know this, but the deluxe stock option was $400 alone. 7-10 years later you could get the whole gun for $400. However, they were extremely rare even back then and were snatched up in 15 minutes (I remember that one). I tried grabbing every one that came up, but was only successful two times.

My RX1
IMG_0699.jpeg
IMG_0697.jpeg