• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Beeman R9 .177 (20-25 years old)

Classified Status
SOLD

Yandeltx

Dec 5, 2016
OK, United States
SOLD

This is a tough one for me to get rid of because it was the first "nice" pellet gun that I ever purchased. I bought it new and over the past 20-25 years I would say it's had less than 2 tins of 500 pellets shot through it. I'm really struggling with how to describe it and price it.

It's just as it came out of the box originally as far as the internals. It's never been taken apart and it shoots as good as it did on day one. The stock is in good overall condition with no major nicks or scratches. I did put a coat of boiled linseed oil on it awhile back and there is a couple small runs, hopefully the will show up in the pictures. The blueing is in what I would consider good shape for a gun this old. I don't abuse any of my equipment. Being said the blueing isn't perfect at all. If someone called it a 6 or 7 out of 10 I wouldn't be disappointed if i bought it. I just look at the pictures and it looks like some of the ballistol gun oil is visible right about the stock. The best representation of the blueing is the barrel.

The only reason I'm selling it is my tired old eyes and .177 pellets don't get along very well these days. With all this being said I think I will price it at 275.00 shipped to the lower 48. If it doesn't bring this amount I might as well just keep it. Feel free to text or call me at 405-664-4695 if you have questions.
IMG_1746.jpg
IMG_1747.jpg
IMG_1744.jpg
IMG_1743.jpg
IMG_1748.jpg
IMG_1749.jpg

Last edited: