• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Beeman R7, Diana Mauser Replica

Classified Status
WTS

Nerkz

Jun 29, 2023
Las Vegas, NV United States
UPDATE: For some reason, I was not receiving email notifications and had not responded to some PMs. Sorry for that. Not having checked in on the site directly, I had missed some messages. Will just be regularly checkin in on the site itself.If you had messaged me before and didn't get a response, please feel free to send another if you like.

All prices include shipping to lower 48 states.
PayPal, Venmo or Zelle only please.

Feel free to ask for more pictures!
Not interested in trades.
+++ Scopes that are pictured on rifles, are being sold separately in another post! If you are interested in one of these and want the scope to remain on the rifle, let me know. (I won't be doing discounted bundle price).

Beeman R7 .20 - $400 (scope is currently up for individual sale on separate post).
right sm.jpg

Diana Mauser replica .22 (springer version) - $335 (scope is currently up for individual sale on separate post).
This rifle has a couple scratches and small dents on the bottom, pictured below. Aside from that, in great condition.
20231114_221523.jpg

20231114_221748.jpg
20231114_221514.jpg

Also have a Beeman P3 pistol if interested - .177 - $200
20230627_133012.jpg

Last edited: