Beeman Beeman r7-177

Have a shooting partner today ( Ruby). We are taking the r7 out for a little exercise this afternoon and plinking some metal targets out to 25 yards. Beautiful day with south wind at 5-15.

8568434A-AB62-4E25-A498-16ABC7A2FF65.jpeg

She looks like she has that under control! What a gorgeous child.
Everybody knows how much I love children. That's why we enjoyed raising our 3 so much. They follow me around like a Pied Piper. I have no idea how many shot my airguns and I helped catch fish at our family farm pond. They sense the joy in my heart they bring me. I get more pleasure helping them than shooting and fishing myself!

"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

She looks like she has that under control! What a gorgeous child.
Everybody knows how much I love children. That's why we enjoyed raising our 3 so much. They follow me around like a Pied Piper. I have no idea how many shot my airguns and I helped catch fish at our family farm pond. They sense the joy in my heart they bring me. I get more pleasure helping them than shooting and fishing myself!

Amen brother, Ruby hit her first target by herself and caught the the first fish of our season at our house. Couldn’t be more proud! Hopefully all the kids and grandkids will enjoy the airguns after I’m gone and some have already told me that they will take care of them when I can’t shoot them anymore which gives me hope for mankind. I have been blessed with 6 children and 9 grandchildren.

"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."