Beeman R7 .177 on the way

Pellet selection depends on what purpose and how accurate you need to be. Target shooting my R7 likes RWS Diabolo Basic. “AOA”. In the wind/pest control then Crosman Premier Hollow Points. “Walmart” Both cheap and accurate. Been using these two for a over a decade

7BEA226A-2D00-4EE2-A99A-304C1E0B1047.1646832467.jpeg

Ordered a R7 yesterday as well. Really looking forward to getting it in. Most days here in North Central Oklahoma the wind blows pretty good but I can shoot from inside my barn out through the back door out to 15-20yds and stay out of the majority of the wind and thinking this distance will be perfect for the little R7.

Yes it will, that is the distance this rifle shines.

If you ever shoot one that's been 'tuned', you'll have your answer. If not you'll be nearly as happy. R7 is bliss either way, but it's Bliss with a capital B if tuned!

Have to agree, both my R7 and HW30 have a pg4 kit in them and they shoot very nice. Before the tune both had spring twang I can't stand. Not sure accuracy changed much but to me it was worth every penny.

Anyone tune their R7/HW30 or just shoot it as it is. I plan on at least opening mine up and removing the factory grease, doing a little work on the piston and trigger but was wondering if these would benefit from a full tune kit or not. 

Much more enjoyable rifle with a tune kit installed. Easy to install and worth every penny.