• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Beeman R10, hawke scope , tuned by John in PA $585 shipped

Classified Status
WTS

caito222

Jan 11, 2021
CO, United States
I am selling my Beeman R10 that I purchased in 1990. It was tuned by John in PA in 2021. Shoots around 925 fps with 8.44gr pellets. I have the original receipt, some of the original papers, and the Chrony report from John in PA. It has some scratches on the stock but looks great for a 30 year old gun. Accuracy?? well it is a high power spring air gun. I can shoot around a dime size hole at 35 yards but I have no doubt someone else can do better. I have done better in the past but I dont want to oversell the accuracy. The tune up was great as one would expect from John and the action is smooth. John put on a new muzzle grip, and added new screws (allen) to the rifle. $585 shipped to Conus. I can text few more photos if you specify what you want and you send me an email. Hawke airmax 4-12 scope is included. I am thinning the herd ,PayPal, venmo, mo. I'm happy to answer any questions.
184zpAM.jpg

0odgup6.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bandito