Beeman Kodiak Match .177 10.65 grain - are these no longer in production?

That's H&N Baracuda Match -- close but not the same as the Beeman's. the H&N Baracuda Match is my #2 pellet though - looks like its becoming number 1.

You realize Beeman doesn't make pellets, right? They don't make Airguns either. They are an importer. geaux_tigers is correct H&N makes their pellets

http://www.straightshooters.com/beeman-vs-h-n-pellet-conversion.html

Yes. I’m aware that Beeman doesn’t make pellets or airguns. I knew the Beeman Kodiak Match pellet was made by H&N but, until tonight, I didn’t realize that the Beeman Kodiak Match and H&N Baracuda Match were identical. For some reason, maybe it just happened to be a really good tin of pellets, my rifle groups the pellets in the Beeman tin slightly better than the H&N tin. I thought maybe H&N made them for Beeman using different dies kinda like JSB does for Air Arms. Now I understand that isn’t the case. So: Thanks, geaux_tigers for the info and BigTinBoat for the Straight Shooters link too. I appreciate the help.

That's H&N Baracuda Match -- close but not the same as the Beeman's. the H&N Baracuda Match is my #2 pellet though - looks like its becoming number 1.

You realize Beeman doesn't make pellets, right? They don't make Airguns either. They are an importer. geaux_tigers is correct H&N makes their pellets

http://www.straightshooters.com/beeman-vs-h-n-pellet-conversion.html

Yes. I’m aware that Beeman doesn’t make pellets or airguns. I knew the Beeman Kodiak Match pellet was made by H&N but, until tonight, I didn’t realize that the Beeman Kodiak Match and H&N Baracuda Match were identical. For some reason, maybe it just happened to be a really good tin of pellets, my rifle groups the pellets in the Beeman tin slightly better than the H&N tin. I thought maybe H&N made them for Beeman using different dies kinda like JSB does for Air Arms. Now I understand that isn’t the case. So: Thanks, geaux_tigers for the info and BigTinBoat for the Straight Shooters link too. I appreciate the help.

That would be my assumption also☝🏼

That's right, the Beeman Kodiaks are, or rather were, Baracuda Match. And as far as I can remember, both always weighed 10.65 grains. The Baracuda Match has the advantage that the pellet is available in different head sizes (4.50 to 4.52 mm).

Best regards

Jörg

H&N Sport

Thanks for the info HN Sport. I verified my zero and scope offsets for the Baracuda Match pellets yesterday afternoon in preparation for our upcoming silhouette matches. Glad to see a vendor checking in! 😁