Beeman Kodiak 21.14grn

You're in luck.

Beeman just rebrands them from H&N in Germany.

They are the H&N Baracuda in 21.14gr.

$6.99 for 200, here:

There is a Baracuda Match 21.14gr, with higher manufacturing tolerances, where the head size is either 5.51 or 5.52:
$8.99 for 200, here:
▪ 5.51mm
https://www.fieldsupply.com/h-n-baracuda-match-22-cal-21-14gr-5-51mm-pellets.html
▪ 5.52mm

There are other Baracuda pellets that might work well, too:
▪Baracuda 15 = 15.89gr
▪Baracuda 18 = 18.13gr
▪Baracuda Hunter = 18.21gr
▪Baracuda Hunter Extreme = 18.52gr

Cheers, 😊

Matthias

It more of a toss up... who did Beeman re-brand..
I lean toward the Bisley Magnum.... they seem to be made from a harder alloy... just like the Kodiaks..
But as the H&N Baracuda Match picked up speed... There was a slight change with the Kodiaks.... from lot to lot...
I hate to say you may need to try both to see which one shoots the best out of your barrel!!!

Good Luck,
Stuart

Reactions: coonslayer
Yeah the HN 18.13 and the Hades shoot wild. I haven't adjusted anything on the gun, the HN barracuda match are holding a 1inch group at 103yrd. My reg is showing 2800. I'm waiting on new ammo to arrive, I can't seem to find any info on slug shooting out of it. Overall I'm blown away by the grouping on this $400 PCP. I'm thinking it's time to part ways with FX.

It more of a toss up... who did Beeman re-brand..
I lean toward the Bisley Magnum.... they seem to be made from a harder alloy... just like the Kodiaks..
But as the H&N Baracuda Match picked up speed... There was a slight change with the Kodiaks.... from lot to lot...
I hate to say you may need to try both to see which one shoots the best out of your barrel!!!

Good Luck,
Stuart
So far I've tried 16 different pellets, it seems heavy is better, but I can also tell by the amount of Force it takes to get some pellets chambered. I need to get a head sizer then possibly find the "Harder" alloy.