• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Beeman Beeman day

F58BD322-3739-4955-9067-AF104C3531CB.jpeg

Awesome picture. Doesn’t get any better than Grandkids. Crow
thanks crow they are lots of fun and tiring 😂. Don’t want it any other way, we went on a walk about this morning with the r7 but returned with no meat for the pot. We shot a empty beer can found on our trek and it received a few 177 holes.

Great picture. I'm sure 20 years from now they will be looking at that picture and laughing about how the rifle was as tall as they were :)
I was just gonna say, those kids need bigger guns!

I introduced my 9 year old ( at the time ) granddaughter to shooting those little green army men with my Daisy 25 at 5 yds, I had about a dozen of them that would fragment when hit, she thought that was great but lost interest when I opened up a different bag of them that didn't blow apart. Can't beat a reactive target with a kid.. or me.

Very nice looking R8!!! I'd be nervous about letting anyone shooting it. Lucky kids!!!
You have done what the builders of those rifles intended... .pass an heirloom on to the next-generation. Excellent!!!
Thanks king but the granddaughter is shooting the r7. Prior photo was grandchildren posing with the r8 and 77. But I probably will let them use the r8 after they are older and comfortable with handling them.

Reactions: beerthief
Jealous, both my daughters in mid to late 30s. The one in late 30s finally married her boyfriend but too much into spending their money and getting past age to have childeren. Got a big dog instead. The other daughter lives with a boyfriend and into career and hobbies. She got a cat instead. You would think with 2 girls, I would get at least one grandchild out of it I tried Big Brothers but got rejected. My wife thought one reason was I talked excessively about teaching the little brother to shoot airguns. Evidently, you are suppose to do and help with the things the kid wants to do. Oh well, still have the dog but he is scared of the sound the airgun makes and does not hang around.

Jealous, both my daughters in mid to late 30s. The one in late 30s finally married her boyfriend but too much into spending their money and getting past age to have childeren. Got a big dog instead. The other daughter lives with a boyfriend and into career and hobbies. She got a cat instead. You would think with 2 girls, I would get at least one grandchild out of it I tried Big Brothers but got rejected. My wife thought one reason was I talked excessively about teaching the little brother to shoot airguns. Evidently, you are suppose to do and help with the things the kid wants to do. Oh well, still have the dog but he is scared of the sound the airgun makes and does not hang around.
I hear you. I have one daughter that is 28 and I am not sure she will ever get married let alone have kids. I guess my PB and AG collection will be sold for pennies on the dollar when I'm gone. I was hoping to have someone to leave at least some of them to.