• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Beeman Beeman Custom Shop rifles

Good fortune is a blessing. When it comes to airguns, I certainly have had good fortune. Sometimes the stars line up and something extraordinary comes your way.
Beeman rifles have always been a passion for the collector in me. Ever since I saw a Beeman Catalog Cover for the first time I was hooked! The chase was on.
With so many beautiful guns to choose from it has been an investment of time, patience and money. That coupled with a bit of good fortune has led me to acquire many great examples.
These two rifles in particular are the end result. These are Beeman Custom Shop models. One is an FWB 124 and the other is an R1.
The 124 is aka The King Bee. This is the only actual one I've ever seen other than a grainy black and white photo of one on Tap Talk In the old Yellow Forum.
The King Bee is the precursor to the Goudy style Custom Shop models an example being the Queen Bee currently owned by Pilkgun (excuse me if I'm not up to date or if the name is not totally correct). I've seen a couple of others like it owned by some of our members. All beautiful I might add.
The R1 Custom Shop models are also very scarce. I'm pretty sure Sonny has one and also Don R. Both are incredible!
This particular one came to me via another well respected member of our community. I am grateful that he allowed me to be the new steward of this exquisite rifle.
With the passing of Robert Beeman and now the auction of his museum pieces, I felt that sharing these two products of his imagination might be a small homage to his life's work. I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I do.

20231024_134230.jpg

20231024_134218.jpg

20231024_134154.jpg

20231024_134206.jpg

20231024_133637.jpg

20231024_133852.jpg

20231024_133621.jpg

20231024_133628.jpg

Good fortune is a blessing. When it comes to airguns, I certainly have had good fortune. Sometimes the stars line up and something extraordinary comes your way.
Beeman rifles have always been a passion for the collector in me. Ever since I saw a Beeman Catalog Cover for the first time I was hooked! The chase was on.
With so many beautiful guns to choose from it has been an investment of time, patience and money. That coupled with a bit of good fortune has led me to acquire many great examples.
These two rifles in particular are the end result. These are Beeman Custom Shop models. One is an FWB 124 and the other is an R1.
The 124 is aka The King Bee. This is the only actual one I've ever seen other than a grainy black and white photo of one on Tap Talk In the old Yellow Forum.
The King Bee is the precursor to the Goudy style Custom Shop models an example being the Queen Bee currently owned by Pilkgun (excuse me if I'm not up to date or if the name is not totally correct). I've seen a couple of others like it owned by some of our members. All beautiful I might add.
The R1 Custom Shop models are also very scarce. I'm pretty sure Sonny has one and also Don R. Both are incredible!
This particular one came to me via another well respected member of our community. I am grateful that he allowed me to be the new steward of this exquisite rifle.
With the passing of Robert Beeman and now the auction of his museum pieces, I felt that sharing these two products of his imagination might be a small homage to his life's work. I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I do.

View attachment 399650

View attachment 399651

View attachment 399652

View attachment 399653

View attachment 399654

View attachment 399655

View attachment 399656

View attachment 399657
Wow they are absolutely beautiful and thank you for letting us drool over them.

Reactions: kingfisher61