Beeman Compressor

Does anyone have experience with this compressor, Beeman Model 3390?

Is it reliable, suitable for topping up a 7L cylinder?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

YH not yet seen in my part of the woods!!

Thanks in advance.

image_b45aa92f-e24d-45dd-96ca-0fce83e1df84_1024x10242x.1645102007.png

Another Yong Heng clone it is.

Hard to say what you are getting as the descriptions I can read do not include much information.

It is missing the first stage oil/water purge valve, and probly the filter as well as most of the stainless cooling tubes of the Yong Heng. So, you will probly need more of a filter than the tiny one that is supplied if you want to keep your tanks and guns oil and moisture free.

But the basic design is proven to be sound.

Topping off a large tank, that requires more than ten minutes of run time, may require you to run a fan through the back of the unit and add Ice to the reservoir for a longer run time. Or just shut it down and let it cool then finish the job after.

Yong Heng info most of which should apply to clones as well.

Yong Heng post link

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/a-dedicated-yong-heng-subforum/#post-1127767

@biohazrdman: Thank you for the reply. It did seem a bit more simpler than the YH ones I have seen online.

I did find this one as well, does it seem a bit better?

The problem in our part of the world is, that all compressors have zero\zilch\nada warranty, so if it blows in first week, its your loss :-(
1842127834_1024x10242x.1645166286.jpg

220volt/50Hz

* auto shut off at a preset pressure 

* Maximum pressure 300 bar

* Power consumption 1.8kw

* Motor speed 2800 RPM

* Air and water cooled

* Type -reciprocating compressor

* Oil lubricated (air supply not suitable for breathing)

* Air filtration device included

* Includes spare parts

* Includes a hose fitted with a quick coupler

* Includes one female adapter for your PCP fill nipple

MINI HIGH PRESSURE COMPRESSOR, 220V, 0-300 BAR, INCLUDES WATER PUMP, REQUIRES EXTERNAL COOLING (WATER RESERVOIR). SERVICE KIT EXCLUDED

There probably will be in the US, but not this part of the world.

Ordering from any of those online retailers is not viable here: Example from Amazon, Compressor, shipping, import duties, and VAT = $700 + $xx for product protection warranty if available to us outside US. Then you have a 30% chance of never receiving it, just vanishes into thin air never to be heard of again.

Shipping it back if faulty or it has any issue is another $180+, then if it is replaced will pay import expenses for replacement +-$ 150.......

I could locally buy 2 similar types at less, and use one as spare parts should one fail, however before I do that I want to make sure I get the best of the available options.

The Nomad II is available locally at double++ the YH price, but I have heard not too many good reports of long term use on them??? I may be wrong!

Sometimes sucks living in a 3rd world...................