• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman Beeman Chief II, Synthetic....any experience/ advice appreciated.

I had one in 177. It was just ok. How much coin are they going for today ? Guessing there are some solid choices that aren’t probably much more money. I actually owned this chief and a gamo urban at the same time. The urban was much better in my opinion and I saw them somewhere for just over 200 bucks. Can’t beat that. I will try to figure out where.

yes sir thank you vey much. just as ive been reading and studing. people love the urban and seems there are ALOT OF issues people have run into with the beeman. appreciate your input. just liking the looks of the beeman and price.
I have 2 Chief II's. One in 177 and the other in 22. I bought them around 2 years ago when I first got into PCP's. I had a QB79 that I ran a HPA bottle on and saw the Beeman as an "upgraded" version of that platform. After doing the easy trigger spring mod and adjustment, along with setting the hammer springs for a nice bell curve shot string, I'm very happy with both of mine. I have bought and sold several PCP's in the $200-$500 range and I still have those and don't plan on selling them. They are very sturdy and well built feeling, but you pay for that with the heavy weight of them. I haven't had any leaking or other issues with either one of mine.