• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Beeman Beeman chief 2 plus s model 1335 .177 cal

Maybe some help here

"does measure out to a metric size. McMaster-Carr has this size: p/n: 1302n118. Or if you buy the English equivalent it’s a 002 O-ring. I bought some 002 and got them on. Just passing info along"

It amazes me how all theses o ring size posts that that info should be common maintenance info in the manual. How hard could it be to put that in ?

It's almost a joke on this stuff ..

Maybe some help here

"does measure out to a metric size. McMaster-Carr has this size: p/n: 1302n118. Or if you buy the English equivalent it’s a 002 O-ring. I bought some 002 and got them on. Just passing info along"

It amazes me how all theses o ring size posts that that info should be common maintenance info in the manual. How hard could it be to put that in ?

It's almost a joke on this stuff ..
yea they think if they tell you then than have to cut your tongue out. so you dont tell anyone

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
yea they think if they tell you then than have to cut your tongue out. so you dont tell anyone
Ya, it's a for them to know and you to find out . If they tell you then they have to kill you to keep it from spreading ..

I read this stuff on things in these forums and I'm amazed or dumbfounded on how it is ..lol .. crazy