Beeman C1 rifle

Good trade readyfisher9 👍🏻

Of all the air rifles I've had, PCP, springers and Co2, these are my favourite.

There's little information on them here in the UK and, they're not easy to get hold of so, I was lucky to get 1 in .177 and 1 in .22

These are both earlier versions without a safety. They'd both had internal work done before I got them and, they shoot nicely at just over 11ftlb.

They're not going to win any accuracy competitions but, they are fun to shoot. I actually like the trigger.
.......... what works for me is a light hold at the front and, a thumb up grip at the back - I put equal pressure with my thumb and finger when I squeeze the trigger.

Don't hang around - get the shot off as soon as it's available.

Enjoy it 👍🏻

IMG_20230328_112247.jpg

Yes I had a 1980 Webley Mk3 actually a crappy gamo level rifle, want to buy a early mod. C1 just for the stock but is it worth it without rear sights $270 in good condition? It will be my 10th and worst rifle if a deal comes through.

Good trade readyfisher9 👍🏻

Of all the air rifles I've had, PCP, springers and Co2, these are my favourite.

There's little information on them here in the UK and, they're not easy to get hold of so, I was lucky to get 1 in .177 and 1 in .22

These are both earlier versions without a safety. They'd both had internal work done before I got them and, they shoot nicely at just over 11ftlb.

They're not going to win any accuracy competitions but, they are fun to shoot. I actually like the trigger.
.......... what works for me is a light hold at the front and, a thumb up grip at the back - I put equal pressure with my thumb and finger when I squeeze the trigger.

Don't hang around - get the shot off as soon as it's available.

Enjoy it 👍🏻

View attachment 366910
Oh how nice! The lower 1 appears to have a larger barrel dia. ? I have 2 and they are different dia. How about those cocking aids, where can we get 1 or 2?

Oh how nice! The lower 1 appears to have a larger barrel dia. ? I have 2 and they are different dia. How about those cocking aids, where can we get 1 or 2?
I think that's just a trick of the eye - they're both around 14.3mm.

The one on the bottom rifle is a multifit silencer and, the one on the top rifle is a carbon fibre and aluminium silencer made by a friend - they both work quite well but, not great to be used as a cocking aid 👍🏻

Reactions: bf1956