Beeman Beeman 850 manual

I am new to this group and thank you for accepting me. I have a newly refurbished Beeman850 that I purchased in 1980. I. Haven’t shot it in 40 years. Recently rebuilt and shoots like a dream. What I need is a copy of the manual which I can no longer find. Getting nowhere searching on line. Any chance someone on this group has a copy they would send in a pdf file. Would also work with a Diana m6 or m10. Will post som pictures soon. Thank you in advance…Alan

Last edited:
Just took some pictures of my Beeman 850. Shot it yesterday. For the first time in 40 years. Shoots like a dream after rebuild by Airgunwerks in Tennessee. Still learning about this gun. Never had any gun with an adjustable front site and not sure how to use it. Also a little confused about trigger adjustment screws. From what I’ve read the large screw next to the trigger is for adjustment of pull and the center screw is a set screw the must be loosened prior to adjustment then retightened. Does that make sense? Any advice on care/shooting this gun will be appreciated. Thanks….Alan

IMG_0302.jpeg

IMG_0305.jpeg

IMG_0303.jpeg

IMG_0304.jpeg

Reactions: bf1956
so you have a Diana model 6m in reality
the trigger works like this
the front screw is a set screw and that is all
the screw in the screw works like this
center screw
the center screw is a small screw on top of a spring and with a bearing ball under it
it is to give you a different feel on your first stage and i will say is does nothing much at all
the out screw
the outer screw adjusts the disconnect too far it will not cock

so the best way to do it is take the grip off and adjust it, it is easy because you can connect the trigger and just pull it adjust and test

front sight gives you the choice of 3 widths and that has to do with what you like in your sight picture
the thinnest blade will put more space on either side of your rear sight and the other way as the front side is turned to a wider blade it is shooters choice

i own many of these

so you have a Diana model 6m in reality
the trigger works like this
the front screw is a set screw and that is all
the screw in the screw works like this
center screw
the center screw is a small screw on top of a spring and with a bearing ball under it
it is to give you a different feel on your first stage and i will say is does nothing much at all
the out screw
the outer screw adjusts the disconnect too far it will not cock

so the best way to do it is take the grip off and adjust it, it is easy because you can connect the trigger and just pull it adjust and test

front sight gives you the choice of 3 widths and that has to do with what you like in your sight picture
the thinnest blade will put more space on either side of your rear sight and the other way as the front side is turned to a wider blade it is shooters choice

i own many of these
First thank you for all the information you offered. I do have another question. Would it be possible to remove the rear sight and install a small scope. or red dot/ laser. I imagine I would need to install a rail of some kind. My old eyes( I’m 75) are acting up lol.
I love shooting this gun and want to maximize its use. Thanks….Alan

So, Frank i am going to correct you here
the tube is the same as the Model 5 and all the model 6's but of course the can't use on for the other
my point is these pistols did have scope mount for them i have a factory scope mount and they screwed right into the rear sight hole that are their
now finding that mount is like searching for a Unicorn
i did some R&D work on some plates that are sold on Ebay and i was able to make them work but it was just a project to see if it could be done

so the answer is yes you could put a scope on a model 5 or model 6 but you need a mount
in this picture you will see a model 6m with a willain sight that is mount to the factory scope mount
SAM_0588.JPG

SAM_0560.JPG
SAM_0561.JPG
SAM_0562.JPG
SAM_0563.JPG
SAM_0564.JPG
SAM_0565.JPG