Beeman 2027 PCP

ANyone, anyone? Is this just another Bandit, CP2 et all configuration? I have a Bandit in .22 (my only non .177) and I really like it and would not mind having a .177 for the ease of pellet selection (I have over 2 dozen different .177 currently). Just looking to add something cheap and fun. I just ordered an Air Venturi V10 for winter plinking in the basement, but I have a need for another cheap PCP.

Well never mind. I asked the CFO and she said "whatever" so 2027 is on its way! My V10 is supposed to be delivered tomorrow (doubtful as it does not look like it has even shipped from AG Depot, but I am only 4 hours from PA so maybe they will just ship it from that warehouse?). Set up the indoor range yesterday as we have had like 300 days of rain and the outdoor range is a swamp. We got another dog this summer and she is VERY gun alert! She goes NUTS when she heard me shooting and wants to go track the "game". She runs up and down the hall (I shoot in the basement under the hall) barking her head off. I'm hoping to desensitize her as it does drive the family nuts. I tried to take her down to the range, but she runs to the Target and tries to attack it. The other dog (same age same breeder) could care less. They are both dachshunds so hunting is in their nature. Got a good supply of pellets, a stack of targets, the Yong Hen and a bucket of water all set. I got a promotion at work which requires me to work 1 to 2 hours overtime a day, so my goal is to shoot 3 days a week this winter. Last year I never even came close to that as it seemed I was always running the snowblower lol.

So here is the initial thoughts. This is NOT a CP2 pistol. I did a side by side with the Diane Bandit and not even close. The Beeman is heavy, and there is a large junk of Walnut to grab onto. Magazine is a 12 shot (.177). It loads ok with no need to put the first pellet in from the front. I did have a problem with the second shot as it failed to fire and I had to double load. Other than that it fed well and no other issues. Fill probe is equipped with the male Foster connector already attached (nice a la Bandit) and fills to 3000 with no issues. Gauge and compressor agreed with pressure. 12 Shots took it down to 2250 so I have a feeling this is an Air hog and will probably only see 36 shots or so (more testing tonight I hope). I have it cranked up pretty high (Gotta get some chrony readings at some point). Accuracy was surprising with 10 shots hitting in an inch at 10 meters, open sights. This is SCREAMING for a scope and a carbine conversion. Noise level is not to bad (indoor usable for sure). Overall for less that $200 this is a nice cheap fun shooter.

Beeman 2027 in .177 vs Diane Bandit in .22
20211107_082551.1636307809.jpg

Beeman 10 shots

20211107_082452.1636307863.jpg

Bandit 6 shots (red Dot)

20211107_084237.1636307921.jpg