• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Beeman .177 CO2 Target Rifle in Thumbhole Stock (AR2078B)

Classified Status
NLA
Still available: this is an accurate rifle that is inexpensive to run and a dream to hold. Too much gun, perhaps, for a child or young/small teen (or a sixty-something with autoimmune problems) but a worthwhile buy for indoor precision shooting. Take a second look!

Beeman branded CO2 target rifle in .177 in a beautiful thumb hole stock. Uses two 12 Oz cartridges for a confirmed 65 consistent shots. Has the front inserts and rear hooded peep sight. This is a cock-on-close bolt system that takes some hand strength to use. Beyond my endurance and stability to use now.

Price is $100 firm, seller pays for shipping.

20230619_204122.jpg
8th
20230619_203937.jpg

The CO2 loading process is finicky and I've experimented with various O-ring materials at the fill cap. Best I can say is review the advice given by Dr Beeman in years past and be  patient when trying to switch out caplets.

20230619_204219.jpg

Safety switch is damaged and left in fire position. As the rifle is cock-on-close this is not, in my opinion, an issue requiring correction.

Last edited: