Beeman Beeman 13625 Commodore

I picked up a 13615. Yeah for under 200 bucks I figured what the f. Give me something to play with. From the factory the trigger sucks, but it's an easy fix to make it definitely usable. You replace the trigger return spring which helps some. And your shorten the trigger rod up about an eighth of an inch along with adjusting the sear. for a $200 gun the trigger works really well now. I don't know how the 25 calibers are but the 177 has a lot of hammer bounce. I'm still working on getting rid of that. They are loud, I'm working on that also. The stock is pretty solid piece of composite, not cheap feeling at all. Foster fill is also the air cylinder bleed / drain. They give you a little tool for doing that. Two magazines, the two single shot trays that are garbage. It seems to be pretty solid, and shoots pretty hard. Accuracy right now seems to be good but I'm shooting a 15 yd indoor range while I'm tinkering. I've only had this thing for two days so it's still new. Wish I could find a schematic on it. Like you said not much info out there on these things. It's definitely worth the $200

Last edited:
Reactions: nobody1
I kept looking at the new Beeman Commodore regulated underlever (13615 in .177 and 13625 in .22).
For less than $200 it seems great.

I already have the Beeman 1358 which is quite accurate for about 40+ shots.
I think that the new regulated Commodore is almost the same plus the regulator.

I really like that is regulated, especially for target shooting.

How many shots do you get on a fill ?
With what pellet weight and what FPS ?

How many shots do you get on a fill ?
With what pellet weight and what FPS ?
I really would be happy if this gun liked Crosman 7.9 grain but it definitely prefers a 10.5 it pushes them out the barrel at 850 to 860

Right now shot count kind of sucks because it's got so much hammer bounce. I want to make a HDD but I have to get the hammer in my hands first. I believe it has a spring guide built into the hammer.

I bought this gun just to tinker with. Don't really want to buy any parts that way it is stay in the $200 range.

Last edited:
I really would be happy if this gun late Crosman 7.9 grain but it definitely prefers a 10.5 it pushes them out the barrel at 850 to 860

Right now shot count kind of sucks because it's got so much hammer bounce. I want to make a HDD but I have to get the hammer in my hands first. I believe it has a spring guide built into the hammer.

I bought this gun just to tinker with. Don't really want to buy any parts that way it is stay in the $200 range.

With the settings that you have, how many shots do you get?
How well does the regulator work?

It should have a hammer spring adjuster (like the Beeman 1357/1358).
You can probably decrease the hammer spring preload to reduce hammer bounce.
Or you can install a shorter and stiffer hammer spring.

Nobody
I really have not been paying attention to shot count. It was nothing to write home about though. I was concentrating on quieting this thing down. That is pretty much taken care of now.
The reg seems to work well. 10.5's at a constant 840/850 over a large PSI range. Haven't looked to close where it fall off the reg. Made this up today. Have to get a different spring and trim the screw.
IMG_20240505_174201.jpg
IMG_20240505_174219.jpg

I can tell shot count is up just from playing around with it. Needs a little stiffer spring. You can see the stock adjuster in the background of the first pic.

Stop at the hardware store on my way home from physical therapy. Picked up a new hammer spring to try out. Pulled my HDD out of the gun and replaced it with a hardware store spring. Worked out pretty good, especially for a dollar and 69 cents. Specs on the spring are OD .43 x wire thickness .056. OAL at 3 & 1/8

Don't hear any hammer bounce took four shots over the chronograph 888 to 896
17151972965263837267419018810009.jpg

Used the factory hammer spring adjuster with about 3/16 of an inch protruding from the action.

Stop at the hardware store on my way home from physical therapy. Picked up a new hammer spring to try out. Pulled my HDD out of the gun and replaced it with a hardware store spring. Worked out pretty good, especially for a dollar and 69 cents. Specs on the spring are OD .43 x wire thickness .056. OAL at 3 & 1/8

Don't hear any hammer bounce took four shots over the chronograph 888 to 896View attachment 462866
Used the factory hammer spring adjuster with about 3/16 of an inch protruding from the action.
What is the shot count with the new spring?

I don’t understand, you had no hammer bounce?
I agree that these guns can be made more efficient.
The platform is a winner imo.

There’s a shot show video with Peter Hernandez of Beeman stating that about mid year 2024 the air cylinder will be upsized and barrel length increased about inch and a half and the rifle made more efficient. He also states that the wood stock rifles will get the regulator.
It seems they did a rolling change from 3000psi fill to 3500psi fill, and then added the regulator versions after that.

I am installing a Cameron Kerndt stripper kit on my 177 as soon as it gets here Tuesday
A sweet setup, tames the noise with about 1.5” added length, this is how the gun should ship.
I wonder if he is licensing his design to Beeman as that would explain the inch and a half comment in the shots how video…
I need to do the trigger spring change on both my 25 and 177. The 25 feels grittier tha.n the 177
It is liking Apolo and Hawki pellets.
I can get 3ea 8 round mags out of the 25
The 177 seems less efficient as the shot count is less than 3 mags
I don’t yet have a chronograph.

The set-up I am playing with right now I got 58 shots from 3300 to 1400/1500 all on the reg. 7.9gn cphp's at 930. And makes the gun so much quieter 👍 CP

The HDD is real easy to make. Can be done with no modification to the gun itself. And it uses the stock hammer spring adjuster.

The spring everyone changes is the trigger return spring, it helps a little. You need to shorten the linkage rod and adjust the sear. With that done I think you will be very happy. No more mile long take up on the trigger. Short crisp pull to fire. I still need to look and see about a stop for the trigger.

If you need pics and instructions let me know. It's all pretty easy.

Wow, the dream gun, accurate with cphp AND high shot count! That’s over 4 magazines.
That’s a healthy increase in shots, so a good improvement in efficiency. Is your hammer spring adjuster flush or how many threads in?

Yes please share pics and tutorial, i had to lookup HDD as I’m new to the hobby, and many thanks.
What chrono are you using?
I need to get one.

Last edited:
This is the HDD. 8 x 32 x 4" screw, 2 flat washers, a thick o-ring or piece of rubber tube, locknut and spring(s).
1715537461288.png

Assemble and preload the spring. Install and leave some slop where theq hammer slides back and forth about an eighth of an inch.

The screw will slide right through your original spring adjuster. No need to modify it. Mine got kind of chewed up somewhere along the way when they were putting this thing together so I made a new one.

I'll pull mine out and measure up springs measure the preload on the spring. Let me know when you're ready to start.

Last edited: