• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Beaver Strike, pond cleaned.

It's my Nitesite Wolf its .AVI format no HD but I was in a bad position and was getting feed back from my infrared being reflected back into my screen. The animals out smarted me and went to far corner of 1 acre pond and left of my planned kill zone. I was palming the stock bottom to hold it at right angle and just looking into side of viewer to get shots off around a tree I was next too. I operate a clubcar pioneer with Caldwell stable table bolted in bed to get anywhere I want for my pest control. I'm going to use it to put some more coyotes down soon. Mr iceman I operate on other side of state from you. I can see the black mountains from my back porch, that's Mitchel and Grandfather to give you an idea. I just checked flights to iquana country and its slash rates to Puerto Rico so I think it's time to ring my buddy down there and impose on him.