Beautiful few days out with the EVOL

As from a previous post where I mentioned being out for a few days with Marley, here is the video of that adventure. This area is extremely remote but one of my favorites for hunting a variety of game. We had some luck on ground squirrels and a few Jackrabbts. I was using the AAA Evol, the survival challenge gun that I tortured....it's still ticking and about my favorite gun I own. It's shooting the Howlers at about 43fpe, very accurate. This really was a great trip with the weather, we slept outside under a tarp shelter as it was pretty warm. Hope you enjoy coming along.

As from a previous post where I mentioned being out for a few days with Marley, here is the video of that adventure. This area is extremely remote but one of my favorites for hunting a variety of game. We had some luck on ground squirrels and a few Jackrabbts. I was using the AAA Evol, the survival challenge gun that I tortured....it's still ticking and about my favorite gun I own. It's shooting the Howlers at about 43fpe, very accurate. This really was a great trip with the weather, we slept outside under a tarp shelter as it was pretty warm. Hope you enjoy coming along.
Fritto pie !!!!! YES

Reactions: Removed
Very cool.