• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Beautiful, but not functional pellet pouch

This Webley product seems like it should be great, but it requires three hands to operate: one to hold and squeeze it, one to remove the pellet for loading and one to hold the airgun. That is why it looks new - never used.
pouch bottom.jpg
Pouch top.jpg
pouch open.jpg

Reactions: RAMJET66
Won't pellets get deformed bouncing around in there?
Usually pouches have little impact on the performance of a pellet. As long as a skirt is only slightly damaged, when it is seated inside the barrel the skirt expands from both the bolt and the pressure...and the same is true with other pouches. I wouldn't worry about it except for the .001% of people that are doing events like EBR and even then I think weight matters more (obviously pellets with significant skirt damage should be avoided). I say pouch it up.

@pyramydair just released a pellet pouch that looks promising, and @airgunsofAZ has had some really nice ones for the last few years. The leather ones with clips look the best. I could see the above pouch damaging pellets because you might end up squeezing them.

You can order something like the above pouch as Ace Hardware! I think they call them a change holder for your keys. I usually just put them in a leather pouch that I repurposed and it has hard reinforced sides so it doesn't fold when opened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, that's one of those vinyl change purses.

I think perfection already exists.... have a look at the Crosman black nylon pellet pouches with velcro closure for the pouch and velcro closure belt loop. They work great. I like to put an ID badge neck lanyard through the belt loop on mine and put a label on the pouch for the type of pellet that's in it. You can grab it and hang it around your neck and pull the pouch open and still have both hands free to manipulate your rifle or pistol, then grab a pellet with one hand. Works great. Once I find the right pellet for my springers, I set up a pouch with lubed pellets and a lanyard and hang it off the gun itself or next to it so that I can grab and go at a moment's notice.

You can also use a loop of lightweight cord for the neck lanyard but remember it can get caught on things in the woods for instance and jerk your head. I certainly wouldn't go operating a lathe with one of these but who's going to do that? The ready-made ID badge lanyards have a breakaway clasp.

You can also attach these to a belt without removing the belt because the belt loop has a velcro closure. This also will allow you to attach it to the top rail of a Crosman skeletonized shoulder stock. I have done this on my Marauder pistol shoulder stock and it holds the pellets right there.

Crosman Pellet Pouch w Neck Lanyard 1.jpg

Crosman Pellet Pouch w Neck Lanyard 2.jpg