• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Beaumont Grizzly .22 , opinions needed

Hi , I'm looking for a PCP a bit different from the well-known brands . So I wonder if a Beaumont Grizzly in .22 , 110 Ft/lb could be worthwile to get. I didn't find a lot of reviews on YouTube about this gun , so I should need some help from guys who own one ; accuracy , reliability , maintenance .....how does it compare to other high priced airguns ? It will be use for long range target shooting .

So if somebody of you could give me experiences about this gun , I'll appreciate a lot . Due to the cost ( about $ 3200 ) , I want to be sure not to throw my money away ;) .

Thanks

Aldea6

1C13979C-7C66-434D-A283-D039B7847A3B.jpeg

F2358370-9C67-435A-AA23-07A48488BD87.jpeg

I used to own a Beaumont Grizzly, although in .177 calibre.

Beast of a gun, incredible accurate and powerful. But it’s lacking regulator and shot count is very limited, really meant to be shot tethered.

Yes , I' already customer from Luchtbuks and Krale . The one for sale is a second-hand , from Krale .
View attachment 370179

View attachment 370180

I used to own a Beaumont Grizzly, although in .177 calibre.

Beast of a gun, incredible accurate and powerful. But it’s lacking regulator and shot count is very limited, really meant to be shot tethered.
I didn't know the gun was non-regulated . This will surely change my opinion.. :unsure:

For long range target shooting the Drummen Sinner in cal .223 is by far the best airgun. See the site of Drummen Custom Guns. The Sinner is also a bit cheaper than the Beaumont. The gun (or me myself) is much better than all the FX airguns even the pantera's are less accurate.
We use the RWS .22 slugs and i won the last 10 matches for the 100m championship in the Netherlands. The gun is not regulated and is hand built. See the Site of Drummen for more information :

Grtz Bert

Last edited:
Reactions: aldea6
For long range target shooting the Drummen Sinner in cal .223 is by far the best airgun. See the site of Drummen Custom Guns. The Sinner is also a bit cheaper than the Beaumont. The gun (or me myself) is much better than all the FX airguns even the pantera's are less accurate.
We use the RWS .22 slugs and i won the last 10 matches for the 100m championship in the Netherlands. The gun is not regulated and is hand built. See the Site of Drummen for more information :

Grtz Bert
Thanks (y)