Beat up FX 18.13 pellet skirts

I bought a bunch of FX branded 18.13gr pellets from the place we aren't allowed to tell the truth about on this forum unless it's good. Starts with U.

Took about two weeks to get my "in stock" order and the 500ct tins seemed to be in good shape but I tried them for the first time today and a large percentage of the skirts are mangled. Not just a dent or flat spot but really deformed and have to be tossed. I've only looked at two tins so far and I have no clue if they were packaged that way or what happened, I just wanted to see if others have had this problem of deformed JSB pellets. I expect a few bent skirts in a tin but not 1 in 5.

I got H&N 18.13 from a different supplier. They're all in perfect condition and shot slightly better than the JSBs from my son's Gauntlet 2. Point of impact was close enough to make them interchangeable.

If the tins are in great shape, the skirts probably got dented during one of the shipping times, overseas or other, they go through many hands before getting to us. If a box of tins are dropped, the skirts will deform but tins look great still, It sucks. You should try to reform the skirts with a tool, I use a RAW pellet seater to fix any real bent skirts. Just save the bent ones and try fix them later, they don’t need to be perfect for target practice.

call them im sure they will work with you, great people

I've never had that experience there. In fact it's been the total opposite. Six days to ship these pellets, about the same time on the last gun I bought there even though I told them I don't want it opened or used before shipping. No confirmation or communication whatsoever. Last time I wrote this a mod made a liar of himself and called it " slandering " when it's 100% factual. He mainly took exception to me talking about them "testing/using" airguns before shipping whether the customer wants it or not. My comments were based on the owner of utah air saying directly to me that "FX sends them untested guns with problems and leaves it to him to sort out." The president of FX USA said directly to me that this is not true. This is not slander it's the facts as I experienced them. I understand the forum management covering up the the facts to protect their revenue stream but sweeping it under the rug does not change the facts as I experienced them.

call them im sure they will work with you, great people

I've never had that experience there. In fact it's been the total opposite. Six days to ship these pellets, about the same time on the last gun I bought there even though I told them I don't want it opened or used before shipping. No confirmation or communication whatsoever. Last time I wrote this a mod made a liar of himself and called it " slandering " when it's 100% factual. He mainly took exception to me talking about them "testing/using" airguns before shipping whether the customer wants it or not. My comments were based on the owner of utah air saying directly to me that "FX sends them untested guns with problems and leaves it to him to sort out." The president of FX USA said directly to me that this is not true. This is not slander it's the facts as I experienced them. I understand the forum management covering up the the facts to protect their revenue stream but sweeping it under the rug does not change the facts as I experienced them.

Not saying this didn't happen to you but you certainly seem to be in a minority here.

Not saying this didn't happen to you but you certainly seem to be in a minority here.

Most others just go along with their program. I'm very nice and polite in dealing with vendors but I have some simple rules like "Don't open the box, don't use/test it, and don't wait a week to ship it after I pay. It only takes a few minutes to print a label and put the box in the outgoing pile for the day. There is no good excuse for waiting past the next business day to ship. I managed a business with well over 30 million dollars in annual sales for a very long time before retiring a few years back so I have a pretty good idea of how business works.

got few tins long ago that were bad they replaced them with no problems call them im sure they will work with you, great people

It is frustrating , happened to me as well. BUT the suppliers will work with you. I have found that if you are decent with your complaint, your complaint is handled decently . I would suggest, calling rather then online correspondence.

" so I have a pretty good idea of how business works."

And others don't?

That's your twist on it. You seem to be trying to stir something up when there is nothing else to say. I'm simply stating the facts as I experienced them and if you read the first post again I never laid blame on the supplier for the pellet condition. I hope you get to feeling better and have a better day. I don't care to argue unless it's a productive debate and I can't see that happening in this case.