• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Be very careful when ordering from Utah airgun!

So late last night around 11 pm I decided to order the sideshot phone mount from Utah air because they have $20 off sale on them and went to sleep. This morning I woke up and was contemplating about if I should keep 34mm on order or change to 30mm scope version. Picked up my phone and saw an email @7:10 am from Utah air says my order has been shipped! What!.,. Already? They didn’t give me any time to change my mind and as a customer I reserve the rights to change my mind but they completely trampled over my rights and shipped it before I could even change my mind! 

moral of of the story is be very careful with ordering from Utah air! Be 100% sure about what’s on your order because they will ship before you can change your mind! 

Thats just qball. Read his 1701P post in pistols. Pretty sure he spent like $10000 to conclude that the pistol was perfect in it's stock form!!! Gotta say he did save me a lot more money than Gieco ever did!
1f602.svg

that’s is freaking hilarious!! Glad I can be of some help! 👍

Well, they did it again! Ordered the 30mm adaptor for the side because last time I was thinking about changing to 30mm version after ordering the 34mm version and never got the chance to. Ordered around 10pm and next morning got an email at 7:10 saying it’s shipped, good thing I don’t need to change my mind on this order except there might of been couple of other things I was thinking about adding. 

also I was told by Utah airgun my dream-tac compact won’t be shipping for 8-10 weeks to my extreme disappointment, however it showed up a week and half later! I’m not sure my middle aged heart can take much more of this emotional roller coaster from them! 😓