• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Be still my beating heart.....

You're funny. I'm the same way some times anticipating air gun deliveries. When my pellet gun interests started around 10 years ago, I went big and ordered an RWS Diana 48 rifle to start with. I had never spent so much before (or since) on a pellet gun nor on one as powerful. I was like a nervous hen waiting for the two days it took to arrive. Opening the package my hands were clammy, my heart racing - like being on a first date! when the packaging fell away to the floor, I held her in my arms for a while.

Sorry I didn't have comment on the HW97. I have been lusting after one, though. Here we go again...

Hi Neil. Here you go. http://airgunnation.dev/topic/video-tutorials-how-to-make-the-forum-work-for-you-2/ When you get your pic uploaded to Photobucket or whichever service you use just copy the link/address to that photo and past it directly in the text field/box where you want it to appear. Don't insert it as a link or it will be a link to the photo instead of the photo showing in your post. Hope this helps.