• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback Be Careful Who You Buy From

blando

Sep 9, 2015
MN, United States
Just bought what was suppose to be a NEW FX .25 Bobcat that was advertised as New with 150 pellets shot through it.
FACT: Advertised as NEW by Antj.
FACTt: Found past posts and Antj traded for the .25 Bobcat with another reader! So, it wasn't NEW!! FALSE ADVERTISING!!
FACT: Antj mailed gun to me priority mail with 180 bar of air in tank. Priority mail is air mail and I can only assume the pressure change at altitude caused the seal or seals to blow..... I spoke to AOA and they said you should never ship guns with air in tank for this very reason. So, shouldn't Antj be willing to refund my money or at least take my offer of half of postage and repair bill from AOA???? He says "its on your dime sir".
FACT: I asked Antj for postage information and amount of insurance he bought in case he could help me with a post office claim, and I got nothing, no response at all!
Fact: I asked Antj for the name of the person he got the gun from, wanting to know when this person bought the gun and if he might at least be able to help me with a warranty issue.... NO RESPONSE!!!!!!
I believe that people that falsely advertise New GUN knowing it isn't a new gun should be banned from selling on this sight!!

You got me Antj!! Hope you sleep well at night!! Karma is a bitch!!