Be careful - forum is targeted by dishonest low-lifes

I agree with Michael, I joined up yesterday and got so aggravated with the system that I deleted my account, mostly comments from one individual. When you are new you don't understand what the 10 post are for, so is tedious. After calming down a little and rethinking I came back in the door. But to jump on the heads of everybody that walks in assuming they are scammers is a little over board as well. I actually didn't know that this forum even had a classified section and was just asking a question for some guidance. Thanks to all, that helped!!

My sincerest apologies for being overly watch doggish to you in light of personally getting scammed and just looking out for others here where your self inflicted deletion further confirmed my suspicion which ended up as being an unbelievable coincidence in light of things.

WELCOME aboard.

This is a very interesting post. I'm sort of new to the Airgunnation community. I believe I started back in March 2020. A LOT of great information I must say. During my time here and YouTube, I picked up several PCP pieces. I'm finding it a little difficult to create 10 post to respond to people trying to sale or trade an PCP item. With my lack of experience with these awesome airguns, I really can't post any helpful feedback. For me, its been a lot of reading and trying the helpful advice. I was glad to find this forum and look forward to gaining a lot more helpful knowledge from all who has shared. Whatever is decided to keep the low-lives and fraud down, keep the newbies like me in mind. This will be my second post so I have a long way to go until my full membership abilities kick in. Thank you. 

This is a very interesting post. I'm sort of new to the Airgunnation community. I believe I started back in March 2020. A LOT of great information I must say. During my time here and YouTube, I picked up several PCP pieces. I'm finding it a little difficult to create 10 post to respond to people trying to sale or trade an PCP item. With my lack of experience with these awesome airguns, I really can't post any helpful feedback. For me, its been a lot of reading and trying the helpful advice. I was glad to find this forum and look forward to gaining a lot more helpful knowledge from all who has shared. Whatever is decided to keep the low-lives and fraud down, keep the newbies like me in mind. This will be my second post so I have a long way to go until my full membership abilities kick in. Thank you.

And a good 2nd post it is. 

Here's what I did when I joined (not explicitly with the intent to be able to post a sale). Read the threads and ask questions about things you don't understand. Take these post as an opportunity to learn and grow, you don't always have to know stuff to post. I'll readily admit there is still a lot more I don't know that that which I do.

Welcome, and glad you are here on this forum with the rest of us, airgun enthusiasts! You do not have to post feedback or educational things, just like ctshooter said, ask questions, browse, admire the airgun rigs and shooting results, follow new technologies, accessorize, and save your money to fill up that bottomless pit we call airgun hobby :)

There is a huge range of experience on this forum, from beginners to experts and pros. Nobody is any better or smarter than the other, but maybe more experienced. There are also great connections to the international airgun community and everybody gains the knowledge and experience of members from "far away" places.

There is no such thing as a stupid question. You will see that many will aid you guide you if you have a constructive question or topic you put forth, or add to a conversation. 

Just curious. I’ve bought 3 guns from members. Some FX magazines from Michael. Sold one gun to a member. I’ve read 1000’s of posts. Posted a bit here and there so I could maybe sell something someday. Can someone look me up and tell me if I’m trustworthy? I don’t think there’s feedback on me. I don’t beg for it. From my perspective a bit of back and forth with the other party along with guts is a biggie. 

Appreciate the check. I was looking at some of the noise about more posts, more activity and so forth. I’m guessing there’s a lot of members like myself that do lots of reading and learning from new and existing material so what I’m saying in a round about way is, in the name of being concerned about low-life scammers let’s not set the bar so high that new folks can’t have the opportunity to sell in this forum. I think the rules in place are pretty good as is. I would more comfortably buy through AGN folks versus other sites.