• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

BC? JTS Dead Center .30 caliber Pellets

Would also like to know.

I have shot the .25 33.8gr they shot at the same speed as JSB 33.95 and had the same poi at 125yrds

On one of air tac videos he is shooting the .22 22gr and has a bc of .053
The 22gr has been showing a lot of promise in my EVOL.

I just asked Augie this question the other night. Just needed a number to enter, then I could fine tune from there. Try .042. I’m within a click or two at 100 using that number.
Thanks I'll give that a try as a starting point.

Reactions: Dairyboy
Working great in my Prophet RPB barrel, snug fit and the best I’ve used at 50 yards, working on 100 yards now…
I got to shoot the 22gr at 50 and 100 yard this past weekend. Was doing great at 50, but really fell apart at 100. I think part of this is me, as I've gotten very comfortable at 50 yards but still learning 100. Even so a lot of fliers out at that distance.

I got to shoot the 22gr at 50 and 100 yard this past weekend. Was doing great at 50, but really fell apart at 100. I think part of this is me, as I've gotten very comfortable at 50 yards but still learning 100. Even so a lot of fliers out at that distance.
That’s been my experience so far as well, but I haven’t given up yet as I have a dozen tins of the 22.07. They are fantastic at 50 yards and I have only shot them from my Prophet RPB barrel so far.